DMR will have an enhanced presence during the 2018 MRS Fall Meeting and is hosting a “Meet DMR Program Directors” Speed Coaching event.
Program Directors will be available for a one-on-one conversation in 15-minute time slots on Tuesday and Wednesday between 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm. Conversation topics include all aspects of DMR, funding, future program ideas, program relevance, etc.
Register Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 9:30 am to 11:30 am for an afternoon appointment at the NSF/DMR Booth in the Public Outreach Center. Scheduling will be arranged on a first come, first serve basis.
DMR programs participating in Speed Coaching:
- Condensed Matter and Materials Theory (CMMT)
- Condensed Matter Physics (CMP)
- Designing Materials to Revolutionize and Engineer our Future (DMREF)
- Electronic and Photonic Materials (EPM)
- National Facilities and Instrumentation (NAFI)
- Partnership for Research and Education in Materials (PREM)
- Polymers (POL)
- Solid State and Materials Chemistry (SSMC)