A Premiere Event for Connecting Job Seekers and Recruiters!
Don’t miss the 2018 MRS Fall Meeting Career Fair, to be held Tuesday and Wednesday. As an extension of MRS’s online Job Board, the Career Fair will provide an opportunity for Meeting participants and top employers to discuss career opportunities.
The Career Fair will feature:
• Recruiters and On-Site Interviews
• Career Development Sessions
• Essential Abstracts and Titles—One-on-One Critiques with MRS Journal Editors
• Resume Critiques and Mock Interviews
• Job Seeker and Employer Networking
Advance sign up required for many Career Fair events. Stop by the Career Fair Service Desk to sign up or learn more.
Whether you're looking for a new job or planning the next step in your career path, the MRS Career Fair is a rich resource for exciting career opportunities. Visit recruitment booths to discuss your qualifications directly with recruiters for a potential interview. Register online and upload your resume from your own laptop at jobs.mrs.org or stop by the Career Fair to access our registration stations. Don't forget to bring extra copies of your resume!
The Career Fair is FREE of charge to MRS Members!
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Getson & Schatz, P. C.
- IBS Center for Integrated Nanostructure Physics
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- LAM Research Corporation
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Nanjing University
- Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Shanghai University
- Southern University of Science and Technology
- UES, Inc.
- View, Inc.
- Zhejiang University
- Zurich Instruments AG